- Page Personnel are looking for a Credit Controller
- Our Client is looking for someone to start with immediate affect
Our client is a highly successful manufacturing business boasting a multimillion turn over per year. The business is continuously growing and expanding. They have offices based up and down the UK. Their office is open plan and spacious. They have a vibrant office full of ambitious and hardworking people.
This is a temporary position for a minimum of 3 months to assist with a back log of debt that needs chasing. Our client is looking for a competent Credit Controller.
You will be responsible for:
- Collating data from various age debt reports
- Looking at multiple ledgers
- Chasing new debt and aged debt between the value if £10 up to £500k
- Analysing this data to prioritise clients and customers that need to be chased for their debts
- Inputting data into company systems
- Delegating work to other employees
- Reducing aged debt by actively ringing clients
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have worked within a Credit Controller role previously
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a minimum of a 3 month period. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth opportunities. The client is paying up to £13 per hour dependent on experience.