Financial Reporting Analyst
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join a growing pharma business based in Hemel Hempstead. This is a new role due to growth, reporting into a hands on FP&A Manager who offers great training and progression.
Salary up to £40,000 with study support, a great bonus and exposure to wider accounting and projects. This is a highly analytical role using Excel to run reports and reporting on revenue and costs.
My client are a global pharmaceutical business who operate all over the globe and are passionate about improving the lives of patients and delivering medical treatment. They have a medium sized Head Office in Hemel and are rapidly growing, therefore seeking a new Financial Reporting Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative business who are constantly evolving, acquiring new projects and offering great exposure and growth.
- Reporting into a hands on FP&A Manager
- Supporting this function by producing weekly and monthly sales performance reports for multiple territories
- Consolidate sales data into reports
- Support the quarterly forecast and annual budget processes in collecting, cleaning, structuring and consolidating financial and non- financial data
- Build and test data sets in financial reporting systems and excel models
- Validate journal entry adjustments where applicable
- Document report running processes in FP&A
- Produce regular cost analytics reports including the comparison of actual versus budget expenditures
- Respond to data queries from functional managers
- Provide ad-hoc support on financial reporting systems, excel, data interpretation and analysis when required
- Ideally an ACCA or CIMA studier or Finalist
- Commercial experience, advanced Excel user ideally
- Local to Hemel
- Experience in working in a similar role that is data heavy
- Hard working and progressive person who is enthusiastic
- Experience in system configuration is desirable
Whats on offer?
- Fantastic company to work for who treat their staff well and are growing
- Competitive salary of up to £40k
- Full study support on offer and a bonus
- Varied commercial role