Finance Systems IT Manager
The Finance Systems Manager must work in close collaboration with the members of the Finance & Accounting team, the Purchasing and Procurement team as well as with the Group Finance IT. The candidate will report directly to the Finance Director of the UK.
One of the UK's largest privately owned businesses.
* Start-up and implementation of Finance, Purchasing and Stock Management
* Development of ad-hoc projects to solve specific needs
* Provide maintenance for the different companies of the group
* Lead workshops.
* Writing of detailed functional specifications & training documents.
* Recipe and regression tests, user training.
* Identification of opportunities in the use of MS Dynamics to ensure maximum ease and productivity.
* Identification of new Finance IT projects that add significant value to the business.
* Integration of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- MS Dynamics ideally experience of implementing ERP systems such as SAP
- Implementation of new accounting, stock management and procurement systems.
- Migration of data from one system to another.
- High level of autonomy.
- IT project management.
- Managing interfaces across multiple systems.
Up to £45,000