Group Reporting Manager
This is a high profile Group Reporting Manager position within a leading global manufacturing business.
My Client has a rich heritage that several centuries and the are recognised globally as leaders within their field.
- Global consolidation for reporting, forecasting and budgeting for the Group across all regions Globally
- Prepare the monthly management reporting pack and Committee/ Exec reports including commentary. Support the information requirements for the Regional Monthly Business Reviews
- Implement improvements throughout the group reporting process
- Develop and maintain regular and ad hoc reports using Excel and consolidation packages. Consolidate and reconcile reports from various management information systems for group reporting purposes
- Superuser for the global finance consolidation system and related reporting. Provide training to users in all regions on the global finance consolidation systems and interfaces with other systems
- Monitoring and reporting performance against operational/business planning and strategic initiatives.
- Providing reports and information to meet the group's requirements
- Monitoring and reporting of global CAPEX
- Qualified accountant
- Ambitious & proactive with a desire to pursue a hugely successful career in the UK or overseas.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite of tools with a strong focus on Excel
- Good written communication skills - ability to use data to produce coherent reports, commentary and analysis suitable for submission to the company Board
- Enthusiastic, proactive, flexible approach and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - talented at building relationships with all skills levels.
- Technically astute with strong analytical and IT skills, with the ability to manipulate data into useful and meaningful management information.
- Uses initiative in performing tasks and prioritising workloads based on the demands of the business
A competitive package including car allowance and bonus