The Junior Accountant role is based near Waterloo and will require the candidate to perfom a number of tasks including accounts reconciliations, account receivable and accounts payable work as required as well as budget holder meetings, completing journals and producing management information.
The client is a prestigious and well established organisation based near Waterloo. They encourage progression and a positive working environment.
The key responsibilities of the Junior Accountant role include:
- Assisting in the production of monthly budgetary and control reports
- Responsibility for production of month end journals
- Responsible for investigating expenditure variances
- Responsible for resolving queries as identified by budget holders
- Evaluating cost pressures
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Year end accounts
- Liaising with budget holders
The successful Junior Accountant must have the following experience:
- Month end transactional experience including accruals, prepayments, journals
- Experience working in a management accountant role
- Reconciliations experience
- Confidence working with budget holders and senior stakeholders
- A good level of excel including pivot tables, v look ups and sum Ifs
The Junior Accountant offers an immediately available opportunity, a three month fixed term contract and a competitive salary.