Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst
Our client is seeking to hire a Commercial individual to join their growing Finance team as a Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst based in Luton.
Our client is an internationally renown organisation with growing operations across the world. The business is a reputable local employer in Luton, offering a competitive benefits package including a study package.
This company looks to hire individuals who want to make an impact on the organisation, to improve profitability and instigate initiatives that will improve their business offerings.
Can you make a difference? Can you increase profitability? Do you have a natural affinity with numbers AND with people?!
The Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparation of month end reports, accruals, prepayments and the closing the general ledger.
- Preparation on group management accounts.
- Liaise with processing team to ensure ledgers are being processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Be the Finance Business Partner for a variety of teams across the business.
- Work with Senior Stakeholders across the business evaluate promotional activities and identify areas for increased profitability.
- Perform price analysis to drive profitable growth.
- Ensure and interrogate the accuracy of the underlying financial data.
- Take part in cross-functional collaboration initiatives to drive continuous improvement.
The successful Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst will be:
- Part Qualified and actively studying ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience in a highly analytical role
- Have a commercial outlook and a natural ability to liaise with and influence people at all levels
- Strong proven experience using Excel.
- Be keen to develop their career
The Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst will look to receive a salary of circa £30,000 plus an extensive benefits package and study support package.