Business Consulting – Finance Transformation – Assistant Manager
About the team
Our Finance Transformation team helps Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) to transform the finance function into a "business partner" function - reducing cost base, increasing efficiency and quality of information, and improving decision-making through four core areas:- finance operating model design; performance management (including financial planning & analysis / close, consolidation and reporting); shared services design and implementation; and outsourcing advisory.
About the opportunity:
You will combine your finance capability with programme and change management expertise to implement and embed improvements and deliver sustainable value. You will work to deliver and manage finance transformation projects in one or more of the following areas:-
- Finance strategy development
- Finance operating model design
- Finance processes improvement
- Shared services design and implementation
- Outsourcing advisory
- Financial planning management and analysis (FPM&A)
- Financial close, consolidation and reporting
- Core responsibilities will also include coaching and mentoring, performance appraisal and business development.
We focus on talent:
- We are committed to being an employer of choice
- The employment portfolio we offer our people aims to be best in class. This has a number of elements:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Work/ Life Balance initiatives such as Equilibrium and Steps
- High quality training and development programmes
- As a firm we are constantly looking at new initiatives designed to enrich the work environment.
- 3 years post-qualification experience (PQE) for Senior Consultant roles is required
- Prior consulting experience in finance transformation or significant roles in large scale finance transformation projects in industry is essential
- Qualified accountant with ACA, CIMA or other accounting qualification, and a strong academic record
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence
- The ability to develop good working relationships is critical
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables
- Initiative and a proactive approach, balanced with strong business acumen
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.