Management Accountant - 12 month contract
A varied management accounting role to act as maternity cover for 12 months, responsible for most aspects of reporting, management and some financial accounting.
Our client are a manufacturing business and part of a larger Group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts and management reporting pack
- Reporting in accordance with the corporate timetable
- Providing ad hoc analysis on P&L or Balance Sheet accounts
- Supporting the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, liaising with other departments where appropriate
- Dealing with assigned supplier invoice queries and assisting the Shared Service Centre, based abroad, where relevant
- Conducting validation and cleansing of ERP data
- Supporting the production of legal, statutory and regulatory returns
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure the Finance team provides an excellent service to the business
- Ad hoc support to the Finance team
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Demonstrate experience in a comparable, broad management accounting role
- Possess strong analytical and excellent IT skills, in particular Excel
- Ideally be familiar with the manufacturing and/or engineering sector
- Be available within a maximum of one months' notice
Our client is offering the opportunity to join their successful organisation on a 12 month contract basis with a prompt start date. Whilst a salaried FTC is preferred, candidates preferring to operate via a daily rate (circa £200-250) will also be considered.