Page Personnel have an exciting opportunity for a part-qualified Management Accountant, to support a business during a project, for a 7 months contract.
A highly reputable and growing media business based in Salford.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Preparation of weekly cash flow forecast
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of divisional monthly P&L accounts
- Preparation of 5 year plan
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be ACCA/CIMA part-qualified- Essential
- Have previous experience within a similar role- Essential
- Have experience with Oracle and Hyperion- Essential
- Be proficient with MS Excel including vlook ups, pivot tables and macros- Essential
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written- Essential
£35,000- £40,000 + 7 months contract + highly reputable business + luxury office