Are you a payroll professional looking to take a manager's role and make a real impact within the function?
Please take a look at the below advert:
I'm working with a well established manufacturing organisation based near Ebbw Vale.
The organisation is forward thinking, values work/life balance and employee engagement.
Free on site parking.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the Payroll function and will be expected to bring ideas to the table in terms on streamlining and automating processes.
Some HR duties will also be included (10% of the role).
- Calculation, processing and payment of all payroll
- Payment of MonthlyPAYE, NI, Pension and other deductions on time and accurately.
- Ensure all IR, C&E and Pensions audits are complied with and actions & recommendations proposed are implemented.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have payroll experience (min 3 years)
- Forward thinking and keen on process improvement
- CIPP/CIPD qualified
Please apply with your CV if interested. Ebbw Vale.