Our well known reputable client in Haywards Heath who are experiencing natural growth is keen to recruit for an ambitious Grants Officer.
Our client is a well known growing organisation based in the heart of Haywards Heath
- Understand all donor funding / project timescales / staff allocation and base location requirements
- Work with Local team to ensure all expat staff have appropriate visa
- Send field offices monthly journals for HQ expenditure and consultant fees
- Review monthly field accounts, making checks on: transfers between accounts, coding of transactions to budgets, use of advance accounts, sufficiency of descriptions, bank and cash reconciliations, payroll and all other necessary items
- Liaise with field offices to resolve questions arising from above checks, advise on necessary adjustments
- Receive field supporting documentation monthly, check for completeness etc.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly project reports
- Assist in the preparation of Prepare periodic project financial reports for submission to donors
- Provide feedback as required to Grant Manager/Programme Managers and Budget Holder on project cost control
- Support, as requested, in checking grant burn rates are as expected for reported activity
This role would suit someone that is looking for a varied role within finance and projects who is looking to study or continue studying CIMA/ACCA or be AAT qualified.
Up to £31,000 + flexible working and fantastic benefits