Financial Accountant within the Finance team, managing statutory accounts and audit, taxation, treasury and investment, internal audit and financial control, alongside financial support for business development and the wider organisation.
Growing organisation in the NFP sector in Chessington.
- Coordinate and manage the annual statutory accounts for the org
- Main contact for external auditors
- Main interface with HM Revenue and Customs on matters of taxation
- Produce and submit VAT returns.
- Key member of finance team in developing, maintaining and operating various levels of process and transactional internal controls
- Act as the finance lead for commercial partnerships and business development, including workplace training, postvention, retail and commercial partnerships.
- Provide financial information for funding bids, income development projects and business cases. Maintain the Business Continuity Plan for Finance and implement necessary requirements
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and volunteers at all levels
- Good ICT skills including use of Microsoft Office, Outlook and databases
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (intermediate/advanced)
- Experience of project and capital accounting
- Proven knowledge of VAT and Corporation Tax
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qual
- Well organised with the ability to deal with all aspects of the finance role
£40,000 - £45,000 + 28 days holiday + 5% Pension + Healthcare