A very attractive organisation in need of a Part Qualified Analyst for a long term temporary contract.
My client are a well established organisation based in the heart of Poole.
The Finance Analyst with have the following key responsibilities:
- Provide detailed Financial analysis, reports and reconciliations to support the year end audit
- Produce subsidiary management accounts and year end statutory accounts as defined for each subsidiary
- Analyse and suggest improvements that could be made to current systems, structures and reporting
- To deputise for the Management Accountant, as appropriate
- Provide cover and support for Financial Technicians
The successful Finance Analyst will need to ideally be studying towards a Finance Qualifications and have significant accounting experience, including Management accounts preparation.
Good understanding of financial processes and controls, an advanced user of Excel is preferable. Knowledge of ERP systems is also desirable but not essential.
The successful Finance Analyst will have the security of a long term contract with great benefits in the heart of Poole.