Credit and Risk Manager
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Credit and Risk Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong Financial services experience. This role will require risk and credit analysis experience.
The client is a leading commercial business, that is growing rapidly and now needs an additional Credit department, great opportunity based in Crewe.
The key responsibilities for the Credit and Risk Manager are:
- Reporting directly to the Credit Director, develop and build a Credit Risk team capable of measuring, monitoring, modelling and reporting on portfolio performance
- Ownership and responsibility for building and maintaining credit risk scoring models including predictive default models
- Managing all credit related data and analytics used to monitor and measure credit risk performance
To be successful in applying for the Credit and risk manager role you will have:
- 5 experience of working in a Credit Risk Analysis team
- Strong technical skills within Credit and risk in Financial services
- Experience of Tableau and SQL
£40,000 + Holidays + Parking + Very Progressive role