Accounts Payable Clerk
A exciting opportunity for a progressive and dynamic individual to join a fast paced and exciting FMCG business operating from Saffron Walden as an Accounts Payable Clerk. In this position, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for transactional processing of the ledger as well as assisting the Financial Controller with month end processes.
A fast paced and dynamic FMCG operating from new offices in Saffron Walden who are looking for a commercially minded and progressive individual to join their tight knit and ambitious team. Making increasing gains in the market it is truly an exciting time for the business, and as they place the employees at the forefront of the business, it is an equally exciting time for them.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- The transactional processing of the purchase ledger for the business
- Liaising closely with senior stakeholders in the business, providing detailed reports
- Keeping in close contact with international arms of the business and handling multiple currencies
- Processing weekly and monthly international and UK payrolls
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the month end reporting and analysis
- Assisting with both internal and external audits
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will:
- AAT part-qualified with the aim of studying CIMA or ACCA in the future
- A driven and innovative individual who has a proven track record on presenting new ideas
- Previous exposure to implementing process and system changes
- Have experience in working with international entities
- Fast paced, commercial experience would be beneficial
- An advanced user of Excel capable of handling large amounts or data as well as V Lookups and Pivot Tables
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will be making a fantastic career step to this growing FMCG operating from Saffron Walden, they provide a number of opportunities for progression at this exciting time for the business. Alongside this the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package with opportunities for study support.