As part of the pricing team based in Basingstoke, you will have responsibility for managing several types of pricing agreements - and the pricing process through its entire lifecycle - through to pricing analysis and reporting.
Our IT client based in Basingstoke is one of Europe's largest and fastest growing technology distribution and specialist service providers, and they are looking for a Pricing Analyst.
Pricing Analyst Responsibilities
- Working with and owning the newly developed SAP pricing model to drive increased profitability
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders in Sales, Commercial, Purchasing and finance to ensure that communications and relations between the departments are effective
- Work with the Commercial and Sales divisions analyzing key pricing metrics to drive increased Market Share and Gross Profit
- Collaborate within the pricing team and broader analytics teams, sales and commercial to provide critical information, resolve issues and support enterprise wide initiatives
- Define and drive pricing data analysis and, working with the Commercial Finance Pricing manager, deliver this to the wider business
- Understanding and strategic development pricing rules
- Work to daily/weekly/monthly KPI's
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer and you will progress quickly in return for your hard work and dedication.
This Pricing Analyst job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.