Our FMCG client based in Camberley is looking for a Management Accountant to help support the finance team. This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and hit the ground running. You will be able to learn and develop your skills as you will be exposed to the finance team and wider business.
Our FMCG client based in Camberley is a fast moving company with a dynamic growth and change agenda. Individuals who are motivated by challenge, relish an entrepreneurial environment and go beyond the parameters of their job description, to deliver exceptional results are the kind of people who thrive within this company.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Review the weekly P&L
- Production of weekly sales update with commentary
- Management of the Accounts Receivable Ledger
- Assist with the production of the Management Accounts
- Take ownership of the fixed asset ledger, including additions, disposals and depreciation entries
- General support across the finance team where needed, including both companies (UK and Ireland)
The successful Management Accountant:
- 2 year's experience in a similar accounting role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Vlookups & Pivot Tables)
- Strong self-starter with ability to proactively identify, drive and own tasks
- Numerate with high attention to detail
- Great communicator with the ability to adapt to different needs
- Approachable with a calm and professional manager
- Passion for continuous improvement
This job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.