A medium sized Engineering company based in Harpenden are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Busy and varied role, responsible for both Accounts Payable and Receivables and much more paying a competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000.
My client are a medium sized Engineering business who have a head office based in the heart of Harpenden. They have many depots all over the UK and are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis to look after their Accounts Payables and Receivables. They offer a friendly working environment, good benefits and a varied accounting role that you can make your own and muck in with a small team.
- Reporting into a hands on Director
- Accounts Payable, posting and processing invoices
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Accounts Receivables and Credit Control
- Chasing debts via phone and email
- General Administration
- Assisting other staff members during busy periods
- Filing and answering calls
- Ad hoc reporting using Excel
- Someone living local to Harpenden
- A candidate with a background in Credit Control is essential
- Proficiency with with Sage and Excel is ideal
- The ability to work hard and muck in
- Someone who enjoys working in a small team
- Good telephone manner
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a growing Engineering based in Harpenden company who value their staff
- A permanent Accounts Assistant role which is varied
- Competitive salary