Accounts Receivable Assistant
The job is an exciting opportunity to gain more exposure to the sales ledger and enhace your current skillset. It's a role for an energetic and personable individual to grow and evolve with a reputable Events Management company.
My client is one of the largest and fastest growing independent events companies anywhere in the world. Due to constant expansion they are now looking to add an Accounts Receivable Clerk to their Finance team on a permanent basis. This role will be based in East London and the shorter the notice period, the better.
Roles and duties:
- Post customer payments by recording bank transfers, cheques, credit card transactions & lock box deposits in compliance with finance policies and procedures
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Raising invoices
- Raising credit notes
- Ensuring that VAT is correctly charged on invoices
- Liaising with sales staff to clarify contract terms & resolving invoice queries
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Verifying discrepancies and resolving clients' billing issues.
- Ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Running unpaid invoice reports from Salesforce/Financial Force
- Liaising with clients to ensure all required PO processes are adhered to
- Completing clients' account setup forms
- Applying to HMRC for certificate of residency certificates
The successful candidate:
Will have previous exposure to Accounts Receivable (Up to 1 year)
Exposure to working with Salesforce accounting software is ideal
Available to start by the beginning of March '19
On offer to the candidate it:
- A salary up to £23k depending on experience
- Full study support after 6 month probation