Assistant Management Accountant
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Assistant Management Accountant roles based in Bredbury.
Working for a success, growing and market leading, specialist organisation. based in a fast paced, progressive and supportive team.
This role is reporting directly in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Preparing and presenting monthly management accounts
- Review departmental accounts with budget holders
- Accruals and prepayments
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Managing cashflow
- Balance sheet reconciliation
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a simialr role - Essential
- Be part ACCA or CIMA qulaified - Essential
- Have strong communcation skills - Essential
- Be confident using MS Excel - Essential
- Have strong organisation skills with a strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £24,000 to £28,000 per annum + Study + Parking + Progression + Pension