Senior Management Accountant
Due growth within the business, my client is on the lookout for an experienced Management Accountant to join their growing diverse Finance department.
My client is a market leading business that is known for its innovation, forward thinking culture. The business is fast paced and offers the right candidate excellent opportunities for progression and skill development.
Key accountability's for this Management Accountant position include:
- To support the Finance Director in the Management of the finance team
- Maintaining the monthly management accounts including analytical reviews of key variance
- Provide expert support to wider business stakeholders to allow business change and development
- Accurate weekly commercial valuations and monthly management accounts
- Work with teams across the business to advise on budgets and forecasts
- KPI reporting and preparation of board packs.
- assist with creation, control and development of modelling tools including investment appraisal
- Preparation and ownership of long term forecasts in support of the business plan
- Ownership of the P&L accounts, including week on week analysis
The Successful Applicant
This Commercial Accountant position is an ideal opportunity for a bright and forward thinking Accountant with a strong track record. To maximise success, the ideal candidate meet the following requirements:
Finance qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), QBE please apply
Experience in providing insightful analysis to optimise decision making
Credibility and willingness to challenge non-finance
Ability to identify commercial opportunities to create growth and margin enhancement.
Strong financial modelling skills, including use of pivot tables and manipulation of significant data.
A hands-on, involved approach to work
£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits