Assistant Manager – ERP Implementation
JOB LOCATION: DVAGO
REPORTS TO: MANAGER FINANCE
JOB DESCRIPTION NUMBER: 015
JOB PURPOSE (Overall reason and rational for existence of this Job)
Overall reason and purpose of this job is to comprise a set of processes and tools that consistently define and manage the non-transactional data entities of an organization.
JOB PERFORMANCE STANDARD (Acceptable/desired performance level/standard)
- The incumbent should have at least 2-3 years of experience of ERP Implementation
- The incumbent should have hands-on experience and understanding of Master Data Experience.
- The incumbent should be ACCA qualified (i.e. ACCA new Member)
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION (Details of duties/responsibilities)
Pre / Implementation Phase:
- To prepare process need analysis – Department wise
- To prepare As Is processes of current system
- To study Process Gap Analysis
- To prepare to be processes in line with prospect ERP
- To define User Roll Matrix
- To monitor and ensure data migration process & lead implementation and integration of ERP
Post Implementation Phase:
- To take decisions day to day about system specific master data objects and the application of business rules, policy and strategy.
- To ensure that information supplied is complete for the type of object
- To ensure data accuracy, performing and reporting on periodic audits and data integrity checks
- To Identify and raising issues to process owners or management
- To contribute input and coordination to training documentation
- To maintain process documentation for master data objects and views
- To work as Key resource for the business for master data support
- To validate of requests to ensure that they are appropriate and meet Company policy.
- To fix incorrect data or request data update from other department w here ow ned else where
- To perform Master Data transaction processing responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with defined operating procedures.
- To validate and Administer approved change requests
- To ensure the quality of the master data and data conventions
- To be supporting role in ongoing and special projects
- To progress and analyse data related failures to understand why it has happened
- To clarify processes to end users and business stakeholders as required
- To ensure that all related works must be done as per the company code of conducts and policies and customer requirements e.g. environment, social compliance, health & safety, quality etc.
- To perform any other task if been assigned by competitive/superior authority, if the incumbent has capability/potential of performing.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
Can take decisions with collaboration of Manager Finance.
WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
All departments related to ERP data
OUTSIDE THE ORGANIZATION