We are partnering with an innovative organisation to appoint two Finance Managers.
These positions have come up due to internal promotion.
Each Manager will look after different divisions in the business and are on strong positions to progress.
These roles involve supporting key clients and operations management.
Leading Non for Profit Organisation in Manchester
- Develop and maintain financial and key performance reporting
- Financially support/business partner a key clients
- Develop and maintain monthly management accounts including variance analysis and performance bridges
- Attend regular meetings to discuss and present performance
- Month End process on a timely, accurate and professional basis (Monthly accounting adjustments/Variance analysis commentary/Forecasting)
- Ensure accuracy of project and GL data in our finance system
- Responsible for accurate revenue recognition of a complex issues
- Lead on annual budgets, long term business plans and annual audits
- Ad Hoc financial analysis & modelling
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, CIPFA, etc)
- Be educated to a degree level
- Previous experience in management accounts (Forecasting/Variance analysis/Performance reporting etc)
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with complex information and present in a clear format
- Motivated, driven and keen to progress career
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical nature
- Confidence to challenge where numbers don't look right
- Experience with Microsoft Office software particularly Excel, Word, Power Point
- Flexible and adaptable to cope with a fast paced environment in a large organisation
£45,000 with exceptional benefits