Payroll / Finance Coordinator
About the business
YWCA Vision is all women, young women and girls are safe and respected, with equal access to power, opportunity and resources
YWCA Purpose is to be a strong, unified, national feminist organisation of women, young women and girls, working to achieve gender equality
About the role
- Processing fortnightly payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely processing of the payroll each fortnight
- Keep the payroll and employee self-service systems up to date at all times
- Accurate manual and termination payments, ensuring out of cycle payments are kept to a minimum
- Manage salary packing arrangements and maintain a positive relationship with external salary packaging provider
- Compliance with superannuation payment requirements
- Compliance with ATO requirements
- Compliance with all relevant industrial instruments
- Deductions reported on and paid in a timely manner
- Standard and ad hoc reports run consistent with processes and individual requirements
- Address all payroll queries in a timely manner with emphasis on a high standard of internal customer service
- Maintain a strong and mutually respectful relationship with all departments
- Ensure personnel files remain up to date with relevant documents filed in a timely manner
Benefits and perks
* Salary Packaging Benefit
* Positive work environment
* 6 weeks Paid Parental Leave
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 full years processing payroll preferably with ADP Pay Force system experience
- Accounting experience viewed favourably but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal customer service skills
- Strong supporter of Women's Rights and willing to push the boundaries.
- Team player who is approachable with strong interpersonal and listening skills together with the ability to empower.
- Results focused, self-motivated and a self-starter who goes above and beyond.
- Doesn't settle, strives for continues improvement and has a high level of integrity.
Please apply with your CV via the form below.