Lecturing Opportunities at Imperial College of Business Studies (ICBS), Colombo & Kandy
Imperial College of Business Studies (ICBS), the leading business school in Sri Lanka, offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in affiliation with University of the West of Scotland (UWS) UK, is looking forward to recruit potential lecturers for the following subjects, for its Colombo and Kandy campuses.
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING,
- MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING,
- ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR & ANALYSIS,
- ENTERPRISE STRATEGY,
- ADVANCED CORPORATE REPORTING,
- ADVANCED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT,
- PERFORMANCE OPERATIONS,
- FINANCIAL REPORTING
- STRATEGIC PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
The ideal candidate should be
- ACCA passed finalist or a member with the passion for teaching either with good analytical skill or theoretical knowledge.
- Able to teach Full time or Part time depending on their availability
- Having an MBA or a bachelor’s Degree in Business Management & Finance from a recognised university will be given priority
- Industry experience will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English
Transport and accommodation provided for lecturers travelling from Colombo or outstation to Kandy with an attractive hourly rate pay scheme.
Please send in your recent CV via the form below or call Baskaran on 0772376060 for further details.