Transfer Pricing Senior - Assistant Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Constructs economic analysis based on accounting principles, financial/transactional data concepts, industry specific/non-standard data sources and assumptions
- Participates in drafting and reviewing client questionnaires, industry analysis, and data requests, ensuring sufficient information is obtained and summarized accurately
- Identifies complex Transfer Pricing (TP) issues and makes referrals to other tax teams based on local or domestic income tax, corporate tax, international tax, and customs tax principles
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Minimum Bachelor / Master Degree from reputable universities with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00), majoring in Economics, Law, Accounting and Finance
- Have 3-5 years of working experience in tax / transfer pricing area in a corporate or consulting environment.
- Detailed knowledge of transfer pricing legislation and policies.
- High ability to think of transfer pricing planning solutions and ideas.
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and advisory skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in fast moving and demanding environment.
- Strong commitment, multi-tasking and team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (including strong presentation skills).
- Highly proficient in MS Office (especially in Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Foreign language skills would be an advantage (especially Mandarin, Korean and Japanese).
- Certified in Brevet A & B would be an advantage
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Satrio Bing Eny & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia ("Deloitte in Indonesia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.