Business Analyst : Retail IT : Data & Analytics : Oil & Gas
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analysit within Retail IT focusing on data & analytics work.
About the Role
– As Business Analyst you will undertake the role of a requirement analyst
– Discover & engage business stakeholders
– Act as the business face of project delivery; elicit business requirements, communicate updates, lead workshops & product review sessions
– Support the Product Owner in any way necessary and to create consensus in the user community – Capture and own the As–Is, To–Be and gap analysis artefacts for a project
– Create process & data modelling artefacts
– Produce professional quality artefacts; Word, Excel, UML process diagrams, Product Backlog Items & User Stories in VSTS, training & documentation and others
– Support the wider project team in implementation
– Lead the use of iterative/agile processes during project delivery
– Professional Business Analyst through training and experience
– Qualified in ISEB, BCS Practioner or equivalent
– Data focussed projects, across MI and BI
– Creating BA artefacts; an expert in requirements capture & process drawing
– Iterative, agile and Scrum ways of working Key (functional) competences
– Able to build effective working relationships, understanding their business drivers and individual needs to create significant business value
– Strong facilitation skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
– Experience in business case development and valuation assessment
– Able to work with limited supervision
– Pro–active and self–motivated, committed to achieving deadlines and results
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi–cultural environment. You also need to be a self–starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.