Manager- Direct Tax- NIVEA India
A] Direct Tax & Transfer Pricing
- Monitor and ensure that compliances in respect of corporate-tax returns, transfer pricing reports, tax certifications, withholding tax returns, etc. are completed within the prescribed statutory timelines.
- Supporting in completion of past litigation including collating details from various internal teams and analyzing the same from tax impact perspective. Also, providing support for assessment including transfer pricing assessment. Further, appearing before various tax / appellate authorities along with tax head/tax consultants, as and when required
- Supporting in the tax compliances of group affiliates including analyzing tax implications on the intra-group transactions, withholding tax, etc.
- Managing the taxation related to expatriate employees, both inbound and outbound
B] Indirect tax/GST matters
- Support and active involvement in GST
- Liaisoning with local consultants to complete the past litigation with minimal business impact on VAT/Service Tax/ Excise by providing data, discussing tax positions with functional head
- Support both local and global team on various India tax matters on need basis
- To develop and maintain an effective working relationship with relevant members of the business teams and external consultants
- Provide timely update on changes in law which could have an impact the business
- Ensure completion of statutory audit and tax audit from tax perspective
- ACCA /CA/CWA/CS/MBA Finance or any other equivalent qualification.
- 2 to 4 years of post-qualification experience preferably from Big4/FMCG/Pharma/ Retail and consumer product Industry
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Sound knowledge of direct & indirect tax compliances
- Good management skills particularly meeting deadline and solving problems
- Advanced MS-Office skills (especially advanced knowledge of excel)
- Working on SAP – FI module and pre-experience would be preferred
The candidate will report to Tax Head.
- Finance, Supply Chain, HR, Marketing, Sales, Factory finance team
- BDF India
- Headquarter and Regional teams
- Internal & External Auditors
- Direct & Indirect Tax Consultants
- Governmental Authorities
- Legal counsel
This job description is a general guideline for the scope the position. It can neither cover the total, detailed scope of the job nor is it meant to stay unmodified and static for a longer period of time, since the business environment is constantly developing. In this respect the job description is a dynamic framework that cannot be claimed to be conclusive by neither the employee, nor by the employer.
Please ensure to mention the job title in the subject line when submitting your CV.