- Full time
We are looking for an ambitious accountant to head up our new office in Horley, Surrey who has ACCA or equivalent qualifications.
MAS Accountancy is a growing accountancy practice with offices in Kent and Surrey and central London. We are opening a new office in Horley and are looking to expand our client base.
The role will include producing annual accounts for Limited Companies, LLP's and Sole Traders in a broad range of industry sectors.
The ideal client will have experience in the following:
- Preparing and producing quarterly and annual accounts
- Submitting annual accounts to HMRC and Companies House
- Software experience in Xero, SAGE, Quickbooks and or Clearbooks
- Quarterly bookkeeping
- Submitting VAT returns
- Self Assessment tax return preparation
- Managing clients via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Liaising with HMRC re client affairs
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Very good at working independently to reach deadlines, whilst being part of a larger team
- Ability to organise and execute their own work load
- Good communication skills specifically with clients and co-workers
- A full UK driving licence (not essential)
- Good understanding of payroll, pensions, CIS
The preferred applicant will have more than 2 years experience working within another Accountancy practice, and have a firm grasp on new compliance laws with HMRC.
Duration: Full time
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year depending on experience
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly