Progress your finance career within a high performing and collaborative finance team
Have significant Accounts ownership of a strong national business
This established national Manufacturing business is a leader in its field. part of an international group, this is a business targeting significant growth and going from strength to strength
- Provide support with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial results and subsequent information for inclusion in monthly finance reporting packs.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Assist with year end audit.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Production and distribution of monthly sales reports and resolving any queries that may arise.
- Production of monthly profitability reports
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with year-end accounts and liaising with auditors
- Providing other ad-hoc reporting and tasks as required
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns, including EC sales and intrastat forms.
Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience preparing management and financial accounts
- Good Excel skills
Great salary and benefits
The chance to take ownership of a substantial size
Work in a friendly yest constructive environment where you can challenge the status-quo
Report into high calibre senior management that pride themselves on mentoring and developing staff