- Newly created management accountant position within a SME in the South West of London
- Exciting time to join the organisation following an acquisition
My client is a British owned business, operating in the music & entertainment industry, they have been operating for over 40 years and are a well known & respected organisation in their industry.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will produced timely, accurate management information for the group. The role will include:
- The preparation of job costing
- The preparation of monthly management accounts and reports
- Performance analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end financial and liaising with auditors as required
As Management Accountant, you will also take on responsibility for other accounting functions such as the review of sales invoices, ensuring compliance with HMRC reporting requirements, monitoring cash flow, processing of sales and purchase invoices, authorising payments to suppliers/freelancers and preparation and analysis of employee expenses.
After a settling in period, you would work with the Financial Controller to develop the current accounting and financial reporting systems that will lead to integration with other operational systems.
The Management Accountant will be a strong number two to the Finance Controller and will deputise in times of absence.
- Possess a good knowledge and experience in all aspects of management accounting, including the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts and year-end financial statements is advantageous. Job costing experience is a must.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experienced in working in an entrepreneurial SME environment
- Commercially minded with sound business knowledge
This is a great, hands on role within the team. This role will incorporate both hands on, technical activities as well as commercial exposure. You will also be directly exposed to the board level stakeholders.
I have £50,000 - £55,000 p/a. The role is based close to Twickenham