- Responsible for maintaining and analyzing the ledger accounts and developing financial statements and reports to comply to Vietnam Accounting Standard.
- Develop and maintain the policies that govern the Company's reporting process and ensures compliance with generally accepted reporting standards.
- Define the accounting system road map and system requirements of the future and assist or direct system programming resources in the development of accounting systems.
- Accounting functions may include general ledger accounting, fixed asset accounting, inter company accounting, and payroll. be responsible for government Statistic report preparation & submission.
- Respond to internal stakeholders' requests or events as they occur.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Good understanding of Vietnam Accounting Standard and US GAAP.
- Good communication skill & English language capability.
- Good stakeholder management skill.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Good analytical skill, critical thinking capability & curiosity.
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position.
For further information and to apply please visit our website via the apply button below.