Head of Finance
Head of finance role for a leading animal charity in central London
This organisation is a widely recognised animal welfare charity that provides care, re-homing and prevention of cruelty to animals in London.
As the Head of Finance, you will hold overall responsibility for the financial management and control for the organisation as well as driving change and improvement to the finance function and the impact it makes across the organisation. You will manage a team of around 10 and lead them through this process.
- Overall day to day financial management for the organisation
- Driving change and improvement to systems, processes and controls
- Working with budget holders to deliver excellent management information
- Leading budgeting and forecasting across the organisation
- Manage a finance team of 10
- Production of year-end financial statements and lead on the annual audit process in co-ordination with the wider finance team
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant that has experience of managing a team and leading them through a period of change. This role will require you to work across the senior management team and improve the information that is being provided from the finance function. Experience of systems change and improvement to processes is essential and in addition, it is also extremely important that you hold a passion for the prevention of cruelty to animals.
Up to £65,000 plus benefits