Head of Finance and Resources
Head of Finance and Resources for a small health and women focussed charity
This small charity are focussed on the health of women across the world. Although small, they have a large impact on important research that is used worldwide to support the development of healthcare for women, specifically focussed on the women and babies.
As the Head of Finance and resources, you will hold overall responsibility for the financial management and control for the organisation as well as driving change and improvement to the finance function and the impact it makes across the organisation. You will manage one person in a hands on role, reporting to the CEO.
- Overall day to day financial management for the organisation
- Supporting the CEO and Board of Trustees on key decision making
- Working with one team member to oversee and deliver transactional finance
- Leading budgeting and forecasting across the organisation
- Production of year-end financial statements and lead on the annual audit process in co-ordination with the wider finance team
- Manage HR and IT functions
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) that has experience of managing and leading a finance function for an organisation. In addition, you will be used to working in a hands on role in a small organisation. This role will require you to work across the senior management team and improve the information that is being provided from the finance function.
Salary - £60,000 to £65,000