EA Recruitment has been instructed by our client to source a receptionist/accounts assistant/personal assistant to joint their award–winning team in West London. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with a background in property.
It's a varied position working alongside Property management, renewals department, payroll and the group CEO to help achieve smooth day to day running of the office.
Salary Up to GBP24k depending on experience and qualifications.
- Welcoming visitors and answering telephone, dealing with enquiries as required
- Opening / distributing post
- PA duties for Group CEO
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes, including early release fees
- Checking file compliance on sales and lettings deals
- Lodging security deposits with the Deposit Protection Scheme
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Management of rent transactions and payments to landlords
- Liaising with Property Management and Renewals team on various matters, including invoicing and file compliance as above
- Credit control
- Processing general ledger transactions
- Processing purchase invoices and general expenses
- Posting journal entries
- Managing cash flow forecast
- Payments to suppliers and staff
- General Admin duties
- Assistance in preparation of monthly payroll and management accounts
- Previous experience of the property industry desirable
- Self–motivation with a 'cando' attitude
- An excellent telephone manner, communication skills and exceptional customer service delivery
- Proficient in Excel, experience of Xero and Microsoft Momentum/Dynamics desirable
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team, providing advice to lettings team as required
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
Hours: Monday – Friday (09:00 – 18:00) with one hour for lunch.
To apply for this role please send your CV, for more vacancies please visit our website