Senior Accountant - Established Property Investment Company
Your new company
This locally owned Property Investment company is well recognised/established across US and Hong Kong. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a role has been created for a Senior Accountant.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you'll be trusted with financial and management reporting duties together. You'll also have the chance to overlook the Private Equity Fund team of the company and have the opportunity to mentor and provide guidance to other members of the team.
- Prepare financial and management reporting with insightful analysis
- Handle full sets of account
- Monitor daily cash flow and prepare cash flow forecast
- Prepare month end and year end reports and balance sheet reconciliation
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 - 4 years of solid accounting experience, able to handle full sets of account independently
- Property Investment or Real Estate Developer accounting experience is a MUST.
- CPA / ACCA member is a plus
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Those who would like to progress in a stable environment
- Good team player
- Energetic and with a can-do attitude
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the Fin Tech industry
What you need to do now
Click 'apply now' if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in the financial service sector. Please contact Tina Mak at Hays on +852 2230 7983 or email Tina.Mak@hays.com.hk