Senior Executive, Group Finance
- Assist Manager and Management efficiently to ensure smooth running of Finance & Accounts operations and functions
- Responsible for preparation of General Ledgers, finance reports & finalization of accounts.
- Assist in collating and preparing information for audit and tax purpose
- Prepare accounts related reconciliations
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting, analysis of reports and related tasks.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc projects or assignments which may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate are required to posses Degree, Diploma, LCCI in Accounting or Finance
- Preferable with minimum 2 years’ experience in Accounting/ audit field.
- Experience & exposure in budgeting and forecasting will be an added advantage.
- Good team player, resourceful and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel), experience in ERP will be added advantage.
Are your ready to be part of the Baker Tilly family?
Apply with your CV via the form below, or call +603-29711000 for further inquiries. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.