Manager Shared Services
- Performing full Accounts Payable cycle including collecting invoices, assembling supporting documentation, ensuring proper approvals, coding, entering invoices to financial system, printing and mailing checks.
- Supervising the entry of all accounts payable to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Resolving issues with other accounts payable processors, the purchasing department and company vendors
- Researching and correcting coding discrepancies and reconciling vendor statements and invoices.
- Maintain and set up new vendor accounts.
- Provide day-to-day supervision for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Clerks, ensuring the staff are adhering to departmental procedures and ensuring timely and accurate work of the staff
- Supervise and oversee Vendor Relations and the Payment Process and provide backup when necessary
- Month-end closing and cut-off responsibilities for accounts payables
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Manage Audit Request
- Performs other duties and works on projects as assigned by the Accounting Manager
• Applicants must be an ACCA qualified/member and 5 or more years of experience in a field related to the industry and/or business management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.