Assistant Manager - International Data Team
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing team as the Assistant Manager
- Varied workload and lots of projects and client interaction
- Award winning firm in the Insurance industry
The International Data Team at my client is growing and they now have a need for an Assistant Manager to support the head of the team.
What you'll be doing
As the Assistant Manager of the International Data Team, you will support the head of the team in supervisory and escalation duties. The team collate financial information about Insurance companies to pass to the Financial Analysts to process. The data comes from many sources and the job of the team members is to ensure that the Analysts have access to everything they need. This role will be an Assistant Manager on the team and will focus on projects to improve how the team work, looking at regulatory changes to ensure the team remain compliant, supporting Data Analysts in the team and to step in for the head of the team when he is not there.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Accountancy or Finance background with a solid understanding of IRFS/GAAP etc
- Experience of working in data or financial analysis teams
- Mentoring or Team Lead experience
- Experience or an interest in the Insurance industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working on projects
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £40K - £50K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and a bonus.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.