- As part of Actuarial Department, you will work closely with Company's Digital Transformation Office to design and implement New Business Model products that meet emerging customer needs in today's digital economy. You will be responsible to manage and price the risk of innovative products by balancing product desirability, feasibility, and viability:
- Collaborate with others in Agile team structure to understand customer needs, devise innovative product proposition, and help drive product prototyping & implementation (by applying design thinking framework).
- Design appropriate risk management framework to manage and price the product risk. This includes identifying & acquiring relevant data source, managing & transforming the data, as well as performing analytics to quantify risks & determine pricing.
- Ensure product sustainability by monitoring their performance and reviewing pricing at regular basis.
- Recommend and create tools to automate processes and improve efficiency of the business operations
- Bachelor degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Predictive Analytics, Economics, or related fields. Qualification in actuarial professional body
- Minimum 7 years of working experience, with exposure in direct GI , Insurtech, or related companies
- Proficient in database management such as SQL
- Proficient in BI & data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Programming proficiency (such as R or Python) is preferred
- Advanced statistical or machine learning modeling skills
- Prior experience in dynamic online, general insurance pricing model preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Willing to challenge status quo
- Must be independent and creative in analyzing business problems, developing appropriate solutions or alternatives to problems and effectively communicating related issues and results to stakeholders