Interim Project Accountant
- An award winning IT company with an incredible culture based in Westminster
- Varied project based finance role
An award winning and innovative IT company based in Westminster. The client prides itself on providing a dynamic, fun and enjoyable working culture where staff thrive in an amazing environment.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Project Accountant include:
- Assist the Project Manager in all commercial communications.
- Manage the variation process and ensure the company position is secured financially and contractually.
- Responsible for ensuring cash received is positive against the costs incurred.
- Collection of retention amounts and final account statements.
- Provide financial support to the project team.
- Business partnering with senior managers and project management.
- Establish and implement systems and processes to improve efficiency.
The successful Interim Project Account will have:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification (or international equivalent).
- Have strong excel skills and experience with multiple systems experience.
- Have strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence decisions.
- Have a relentless focus on the achievement of targeted results.
A competitive day rate - £350-400.
Opportunity to work in one of the best locations in London