Finance Assistant / Manager ( Real Estate Investment)
A growing Real Estate Fund house / Investment firm is currently looking to grow their Finance team.
Your new company
This locally owned Real estate Fund House / Property Investment firm is well recognized / established across Hong Kong. Your new company offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a role has been created for a Senior Accountant / Finance Manager.
Your new role
As a key member of the finance team, you'll be trusted with consolidation of their global accounts. You'll be required to support the team with Financial Reporting and consolidation duties . You'll also have the opportunity to mentor and provide guidance to other members of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success in this highly visible role, you will have:
- Proven accounting experience in a Property Investment / Real Estate Development
- The ability to liaise with key stakeholders within the organisation delivering useful financial reports
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to grow into a more senior role
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- A unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you
- Great exposure in HK & US markets and a fast tracked career progression
- Fast-paced and open working environment led by an experienced and reputable industry CEO
- Experience the start-up environment with flexible working hours and greater control of your independence
What you need to do now
If you are interested in This Position or other Accounting positions in the Asset Management (Private Equity, Hedge Fund, etc) / Investment Banking industry please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly at +852 2230 7901.