- Working for a large education organisation based in South Yorkshire.
- The role of Finance Manager will head-up the finance team and report into the Director of Finance.
The organisation are a well established education organisation who pride themselves on their outstanding status and service offering. Following some exciting changes, now is a great time to join this progressive education group.
As Finance Manager, you will use your accountancy skills for the following:
- Oversee the management accounting across the organisation.
- Support with the production of budgets and financial reports.
- Develop current processes and procedures within finance.
- Ensure financial systems are effective.
As Finance Manager, you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with a strong knowledge of financial controls. You will have good experience of the production of management accounts and a proven ability to effectively work with key budget holders. Finally you will have previously working within and Education or public funded organisation, or alternatively have experience of managing multiple revenue streams.
- Easily accessible location in South Yorkshire.
- Reporting to the Director of Finance.
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
- Excellent pension.
- Competitive holidays.
- Other on site perks.