Temporary Internal Auditor
- An immediate opportunity with scope for an extended contract.
- Working for a large organisation which partners with the NHS.
The organisation are a well known body who audit a number of Trusts across the Yorkshire area.
As Internal Auditor, your duties will include:
- Planning and delivering internal audits.
- Preparing audit reports and presenting the feedback to managers and key stakeholders.
- Carrying out risk assessments for the organisations under audit.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Strong internal audit background.
- Flexibility to travel across sites.
- Immediately available to start.
- Immediate start.
- Flexible working.
- £26,000 - £36,000 depending on experience.