Interim Site Financial Controller
To lead the site's financial accounting, reporting and control activities ensuring they are undertaken efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
My client are a division of a large, household name, and specialise in B2B manufacturing.
- Develop, manage and improve the accuracy of operational forecasts and co-ordinate improvement plans that have a positive effect on the results.
- Manage the site budget process to encompass overheads, capacity planning, COS variances, stock, CAPEX and labour manning.
- Work cross functionally to drive forecasting accuracy.
- Challenge and influence CAPEX investment plans to optimise payback.
- Work with the planning team in defining and delivering working capital targets for stock, profiled across the year.
- Input into the 3 year strategic plan.
- Co-ordinate the annual stock take plan to ensure adequate coverage and compliance.
- Fully Qualified
- :revious Manufacturing Experience
Up to £60,000 (pro rata)