• Assist in conducting, reviewing and evaluating wide-ranging business options/proposals, feasibility studies, due diligence exercises, financial restructuring and financial models, forecasts and projections.
• Able to structure investment and corporate finance proposals.
• Undertake research and strategic analysis; highlight key findings and implications, and provide recommendation.
• Prepare marketing presentation/announcements/submission documents to regulatory authorities, and other public documents.
• Conduct financial due diligence and verification of information in respect of corporate finance proposals.
• Able to provide corporate finance advice and support to the Group.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
• Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economics or professional qualification ACCA/MICPA/CPA or equivalent.
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in merchant banking covering corporate finance.
• Good knowledge of the capital markets, securities law and guidelines issued by the relevant authorities.
• Possess good writing and research skills with the ability to structure investment and corporate finance proposals.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good command of spoken and written English (preferably Mandarin as well).
• Self-motivated and highly adaptive in challenging working environment.