Credit and Risk Analyst
About the Team
Based at our Leicestershire Head Office, you'll be producing and performing data analysis to help identify and understand key trends in the data and presenting the results and proposals for developments to our management team.
About the Role
Provide a really important service to ourCredit business by providing analysis and reporting that identifies risks and opportunities, the impact of new initiatives and adding value through contributing ideas and solutions to any problems identified.
Conduct complex analysis to identify risks and opportunities in the current processes and rules, produce segmental analysis and ensure the accuracy of primary data sources and databases.
- Strong SQL skills, advanced excel skills.
- Proven experience in analysing large quantities of data.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate a logical thought process and strong organisational skills.
- Be a committed and flexible individual able to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
For further information and to apply please visit our website via the button below.