Product Finance Analyst
About the Team
The Product Finance team play a crucial role in supporting the product teams to control the buying of stock and to ensure we are continually maximising profits. As a Product Finance Analyst you will work closely with the product teams to provide support and vital analysis.
About the Role
- Own c.£4bn product spend budget through monitoring the buy of stock against current full price sales projections and regularly liaise with the product teams based on results.
- Report on gross margins by division weekly vs target based on current and future contracts. Update monthly financial margin forecasts and set future targets.
- Set all cost centre budgets for the product teams, perform monthly cost reviews and update season forecasts..
- Collate and run the reports for the weekly trading performance pack which is shared with all business directors. The pack provides analysis of previous weeks sales and highlighting key trends.
- Previous experience in a finance team and ideally working towards a professional Finance Qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret large volumes of data in a meaningful way to non financial colleagues.
- Ability to build strong relationships with employees across multiple business areas and have excellent influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills including using Excel and other systems to examine data.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
For further information and to apply, please visit our website via the button below.