The main remit of this Group / Financial Accountant for a newly qualified ACA from practice is to prepare group consolidations and statutory accounts.
You will also get involved in some exciting project work, including process improvements and streamlining work.
This Burnley based client offers a brilliant career progression. This is backed up by the fact that this Financial Accountant role has come about due to an internal promotion.
The business are one of the fastest paced, most exciting places to work in Lancashire. Surrounded by fellow ACAs, you will be joining a supportive environment, where training and progression is key.
An acquisitive organisation, our client offers a unique opportunity to kick start your industry career.
The key responsibilities for this Financial Accountant role based close to Burnley will be:
- Group / statutory reporting
- Working with senior stakeholders to improve current processes and streamline procedures
- Consolidations of 9 group entities
- Accounting standards reviews to assess the impact on the business
- Liaising with auditors at year end
- Great opportunity to rationalise the group company structure, liquidating dormant companies and consolidating trading ones
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders to work on projects
The successful candidate will be:
- An ACA qualified first time mover from practice - either top 4 or top 20
- An ambitious, career driven ACA who wants to gain a wide exposure to an acquisitive, global business
- A technically strong accountant looking to progress internally with an impressive, well established business
This Burnley based ACA first time mover job with our global client is offering a salary of £40,000 + an impressive benefits structure.