Private Client Tax Accountant - Excellent Opportunity
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a brilliant accountancy practice based near Gravesend who are looking for a Private Client Tax Accountant to work in their high performing tax department. They are very well regarded both across the South East as well as nationally.
My client are a well known, highly regarded Accountancy practice who provide a wide range of services including accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory. They provide a very high level of service and from the Gravesend office specialise in servicing the Private Client sector.
The successful Private Client Tax senior will carry out a mix of both compliance and advisory work.
Client compliance work:
- Delivering high quality service to clients
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients which may including sole traders, partners, HNWIs, non UK domiciliaries, partnerships, non-residents, estates and trusts
- Ensuring administration of the portfolio is completed including all aspects of compliance, accounts, tax returns and tax computations
- Ensuring all beneficial elections and claims are made
- Client planning work
- Identifying possible planning possibilities
- Preparing reports for clients
- Attendance at client meetings
- Answering client ad-hoc questions and enquiries in respect of their personal tax affairs
The successful Private Client Tax Senior will have:
- Professionally Qualified (ATT or CTA)
- Key Experience/Skills:
- Significant experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Good knowledge of private tax compliance and ideally some exposure to planning/advisory work.
- Technical knowledge to include CGT, IHT, business tax aspects. Non-resident, non-domicile and partnership experience will be useful but not essential
- Ability to write letters explaining complicated planning issues as well as verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate using a range of applications/programmes ideally including Digita software.
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player.
£40,000- £50,000 depending on experience
Study support as required